Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them because it was on a weekend and no "real" shops were open, and I needed my vehicle for work the next day, so I was desperate and they took full advantage. They sound legit, with fake "references" and a website, but they are crooks.

They pretended to work on my car and took parts out but didn't fix anything, then stole cash and left! I wish I had thought to Google their phone numbers before I called because now I know I am not their first victim!

The numbers that I know of that they use are:

(317)488-7365 (317)667-4191 (317)207-1931

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of indys mobile mechanic auto repair. Indys Mobile Mechanic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned indys mobile mechanic auto repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Indys Mobile Mechanic.

Had an Experience with Indys Mobile Mechanic?

Comments

Olympia, Washington, United States #1275836

He has also gone by the name of Mike and Joe.He will take anything he can get a hold of.

He does move stolen goods. And there are many victim's including people who are "close" to him. He has a daughter named Kristen. And there is a go fund me right now because he got shot on the north eastside of town.

Sarah was recently locked up.

to Anonymous Olympia, Washington, United States #1275875

Dogg91876@gmail.com is his email.Just like the Dogg ink on his leg because he is proud of dogging people.

Takes what he he wants.I hope he has to pay for his crimes.

They scammed me too for a lot of $$$! Thank you for posting this